The remaining half of our show quilts were photographed this week, It was another stunning display. Make sure you visit the show to see these beautiful and varied quilts. I know you will be enthralled!
Housekeeping and Reminders:
* Members' Quilts must be dropped off at the Hall by 9 a.m. Thursday 9 August.
* Bring your quilts in a cotton bag or pillowslip so your number can be attached.
* Your Hunters Hill name badges - please wear them at all times during the show.
* Stitching Lounge: Iris will have many items to sew, applique and finish available in the Stitching Lounge during the show. So if you have some free time between your shifts, have a rest and do some stitching.
* Raffle Tickets: Please bring along your raffle tickets and hand them to me before the draw on Sunday afternoon.
This includes any unsold tickets as I have to account for each and every one of them.
I have booked our retreat for next year at Kurri Kurri again. It will be over the weekend of the 6,7 and 8 of September 2019.
Show and Tell:
A couple of Waggas for sale at the show. The one above has been made by Gil. The one below was made by Lindy.
This bright and eye-catching quilt was made by Kerry. Iris is donating it to an 85 year old lady who will raffle it for funds to help those with Parkinsons.
See you at the show .....
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.