- Reminder of the Show Committee Meeting next week at the Baby Centre: Kerry has distributed the agenda for the meeting.
- After many years, Redleaf is no longer operating as a suitable location for our annual retreat, so our booking for the May retreat has been cancelled. Judy is working on an alternative in Kurri Kurri and has 'penciled' in the last weekend in May.
- Colleen has had to cancel her visit to our Christmas party. However, the celebrations will still include, good food, glasses of bubbly, fun with 'June', and all the good cheer of the season with good friends.
- Sue reminds us that the morning tea roster is ready for next year - don't forget to add your name.
- Meg, her daughters and her granddaughters featured in an article in last week's Sunday Life magazine about girls' weekends: 'The Moodie Girls Weekend'. Good reading. I liked the bit where granddaughters had to wait until they were 21 before being allowed to join.
Show and Tell ... and there was lots: